Ultimate Small Shop
Discover The 3 Most Common Mistakes When Setting Up Your Shop & How You Can Avoid Them
Salespage: Ultimate Small Shop
Ultimate Small Shop
Ultimate Small Shop Discover The 3 Most Common Mistakes When Setting Up Your Shop & How You Can Avoid ThemA complete guide to setting up a dream shop build for under $1,000… including a shopping list of the best tools and exact links to buy those tools for the lowest price… along with floor-plans for creating optimized layouts in spaces as small as 8’x8′!
Dear fellow woodworker,
I’ve created this page for people who have these questions running through their mind:
- How much money do I really need to setup a woodworking workshop?
- Is my space too small for a functional workshop?
- What is the bare minimum tools I need to create basic wood projects?
- How do I avoid bad quality tools that will just crap out on me in the first year?
- How good is good enough? Do I need to go ultra-high end to ensure a long-lasting tool?
- Is buying used tools a bad idea?
- What are the critical factors to setup a proper workshop?
When it came to tools, people simply didn’t know what to get
- They were afraid of getting bad tools and wasting their hard earned money on something that would stop working within a year…
- Or they were afraid of overspending and buying something that… when it came down to it… they would never even use
- They’re usually confused about which tools they need to have, and which ones they can do without. (After all, if you’ve looked inside a woodworking magazine lately, EVERY single tool is a MUST-HAVE item… even the ones that seem to have no practical purpose!)
In this detailed guide, I’ll take you by the hand and show you exactly how to setup a FULLY FUNCTIONAL workshop for under $1,000… and do it with very little space.
In fact, if you have just 10’ x 6’ square feet, I promise you can setup a workshop just as great as the $10,000+ ones the experts use.
- How to determine exactly which tools you need for your woodworking hobby BEFORE you start buying… so you’ll never blow your hard-earned cash on a tool that just ends up sitting in a box unused.
- My hand-tool only shopping list if your budget is under $500 (or if you just want to use hand-tools only)… and direct links to buy them for the best price.
- My power tool and hand-tool shopping list if your budget is under $1,000… and direct links to buy them for the best price.
- The 5-second trick that keeps your tools and machines in top working condition. The manufacturers won’t tell you this for a reason! (Do this before and after you start working and you can postpone buying replacement parts for YEARS.)
- My secret source for buying tools at HUGE discounts. I once found a Dewalt DW734 12 ½ inch planer for $170 on this site… when Amazon sold it for $399. And NO ONE talks about this place.
- You’ll get my “short-list” of stationary, portable, and pneumatic tools for your new workshop… and I’ll show you where to buy them at 40-60% off what you’d pay at Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Amazon, or even Harbor Freight!(Go to Page 89 for this eye-opening intel!
- The best (and really the ONLY) items I would recommend buying at big box stores like Home Depot and Walmart.
- The difference between wood-working with hand-tools vs power-tools. And how to know if a project is better suited for power tools or if hand-tools are the way to go for better precision and control.
- Why shopping for tools through most online and big-box retailers is almost always a waste of money. (There’s a BIG difference between promising low prices… and actually delivering on that promise!)
- My personal “rolodex” of suppliers that offer heavily discounted tools. These suppliers have everything you need – from hand tools, to power equipment, to portable tools and even replacement parts – at the lowest prices I’ve ever seen! (I don’t let many people see this “hush-hush” list.)
- The tools I recommend have been used by either myself or someone I personally know. Their durability and performance is top notch and I can vouch for them.
“This guide represents over 20 years of my woodworking career. It’s the result of my countless mistakes and lessons-learned-the-hard-way”
Official Website Sales Page : https://ultimatesmallshop.com/text/